Dredging Equipment - Dredge Pump
These dredge pumps can easily dredge between 200 and 2000 m3 of sand an hour. Long pumping distances and the enlarged suction tubes are standard options just like the quick release couplings and large spherical passage.
• Sand and gravel mining dredging.
• Small scale dredging operations, such as maintenance dredging in ports and canals.
• Dredging in restricted areas.
• Unloading of hopper barges.
• Suspended from an A-frame as a deep suction dredger, down to a depth of 50 meters.
• Mounted on a cutter ladder.
• Suitable as a mobile booster station.
• Special applications such as environmental dredging.